Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Topic: Water damage & mold remediation

Dan Vorona asked:

May 21, 2014

Gregory Brown answered:

Oct 5, 2016

I don't know but there is some mojor problem with my sewer main line. I think it is severly clogged and think that only a professional can fixed it. Which is the best trenchless sewer repairs in NJ.

C E asked:

Jul 16, 2015
Jul 22, 2015

Looks like you could use help of a good plumber or handy man who knows how to work with PVC piping. It's not complicated job, but there are few technics to it. Hope it helps. 

Chris Lopez asked:

Jun 28, 2014
Jul 30, 2014

Below is a great link that can walk you through every step precisely and also gives advice on what cleaner to use!

Chris Lopez asked:

Jun 28, 2014


We do not work with a lot of upholstery so I'm not sure.

Thank you for asking though. 

Dan Vorona asked:

May 21, 2014
Jun 2, 2014

not sure about the product used in your home. we usually pack the joint with oakum. then we use hydrolic cement (water plug). followed by tar on the outside. hope this helps. email with any questions.

Dan Vorona asked:

May 21, 2014

Rob Owens of VTS Homes, Inc. PRO answered:

Jun 1, 2014

You definitely should not have any leaking.  I suggest you call a plumber to come look at the issue.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free