Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Recent questions and answers

Oct 17, 2020
Oct 21, 2020

Our business opened in 2011. I have been in the construction industry for over 30 years.

Apr 25, 2015

Canon Patchell answered:

Oct 5, 2020

Tankless water heaters are great but they typically cost two to five times more to put one in a house that wasn't built for it. They frequently require gas and venting upgrades beyond what was installed for the tank. Then there is the need to flush and descale the tankless and perform maintenance every 500 hours of use. (That can vary according to how hard your water is) That is typically once a year for a family of 4-5. Even the best tankless water heaters are only able to increase the water temperature by 40 degrees at 12 gallons per minute. I love tankless but they come with a much higher cost and maintenance. Be prepared for all that or put in a Rheem Pro grade 50 gallon gas heater. For value and performance I am a fan of the PRO+G50-40N RH62

Jun 12, 2019

James Jenkins answered:

Sep 25, 2020

Usually the Roofing company will do both. I started my roofing company in 1989 and the first 2 year's i would do both. And now it just makes to much business sence to use a subcontractor . But i 90% of my work is existing homeowners if you are buying from a builder They may use 2 different company's very likely if it is a big builder. They are trying to keep there margins as high as they can. A new small builder will normally use one company Usually the Roofing Company. But when i used a sub i was the company that carried the warranty on the roof and gutters. My customers never new they where subs. I hope that helped you. Things are changing very fast in the industry but still do it this way my customers like to use one contractor.

Sep 22, 2020
Sep 23, 2020

I am not familiar with Chula Vista Roofing Pros, but I am familiar with West Coast Roofing, Alex. He is always accomadating and takes the time to ensure his team is always giving each job big or small the best service they can.  

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free