Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Steve Groff asked:

Dec 26, 2020
Repairing cracks in old plaster and window frame that’s pulled away from inside wall
We have a brick house built in 1900 we bought a few years ago that’s required TLC throughout. My next project is painting the living room and dining room. There are cracks in the walls, a window frame that’s pulling away from the inside wall and abandoned water damage repairs. Any suggestions on what direction to go? Patchwork and window frame repair specifically. Thanks!

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free