Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular
Jan 18, 2017
I am looking for a gutter/downspout person to install a large "fish-mouth" drainage collection for a valley gutter.
Similar to the ones on large metal buildings. I am in Dallas Texas.

Tara Woods of Crown Builders PRO answered:

Feb 14, 2017

Yes, you need to contact a roofing company to check it out.  Possibly need a rain diviter installed.  Possibly need a gutter installation company to swap out current gutters for larger commercial size gutters.

Milton Sander answered:

Jan 18, 2017

I guess this would be called a remodel:  what is happening is the valley gutter is draining down the side of my house presently.  I would like a large "basin" type catch to divert the water away from the siding.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free