Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular
Feb 11, 2016
Can anyone recommend a drainage specialist for outdoors? Run off from surrounding properties is causing serious drainage problems that carries into our pool.
Mar 15, 2016

Depending on the severity of the runoff you might want to contact a Civil Engineer. As an engineer myself, with a specialty in drainage and hydrologythere are many issue to consider when dealing with offsite drainage. For instance if you redirect it on to another property it's possible you could be held liable for any impacts tha occur. Just a thought.

Geoff Graham of GuildQuality PRO answered:

Feb 11, 2016

A landcaping contractor might help. Depending on your location, you may be able to find someone here:

Amanda Terry answered:

Feb 15, 2016

We agree with Geoff's suggestion and would also recommend speaking with a local landscape architect. They not only handle plant specifications, but also deal with drainage and irrigation. They will be able to assist you or point you in the right direction to solve your issue.  

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free