Ask questions and get answers from experienced industry professionals
The requirements to be a Guild Quality member are:
1) Be willing to have all of your clients surveyed by Guild Quality
2) Send your client contact information to Guild Quality
3) Stay on top of the status of your projects so that surveys are sent to clients at the correct phase of the project
4) Maintain your profile so that it shares your information with the public
5) Pay your account invoice!
Those who are dedicated should Come. If not look to another level of standards.
The GuildQuality Program is a great way to focus on what is important, The Client. The Surveys allow the Client to feedback to the Builders or contractors. To ensure a great achivment build the GQ principals and ethos into your interactions. It's not easy although separation from your peers shines. If you are in the Lowcountry stop by www.gaviganhomes.com
Are you a building professional?
Why not answer these questions like a pro?Sign up free