Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Sid Smith asked:

Sep 25, 2016
We have a floating home with a separate shed on an adjacent float. What is required to run wire from the main house (separate circuit) to the shed?
The conduit must be able to flex somewhat because the two floats will move independently (up to 4 inches). The conduit won't ever be in the water, but will go under both decks and sit 1' above water.
Nov 9, 2016


The best way to answer this question is to direct you to a licensen Electrician that has worked with these type of jobs.  I am sorry I wish I could be more helpful.  Good Luck

Sid, a local electrician should be able to do the work and thanks to their licensing and continuing education, they will certainly know the answer! Good luck.

Michelle answered:

Nov 1, 2016

I am sorry, however, this is not work that we do.

Meredith Diaz answered:

Jun 27, 2018

Hey, which electrician did you consult? Electricians do a variety of work in the home and in commercial premises to ensure the electrical installation operates efficiently. They also operate to the correct electricity standards and measures. We are also facing the same problem and are planning to hire electrician NJ as they are experts in dealing with such situations.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free