Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

John Ammirato

Sid Smith asked:

Sep 25, 2016
Nov 9, 2016


The best way to answer this question is to direct you to a licensen Electrician that has worked with these type of jobs.  I am sorry I wish I could be more helpful.  Good Luck

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free