Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Sid Smith asked:

Sep 25, 2016
We have a floating home with a separate shed on an adjacent float. What is required to run wire from the main house (separate circuit) to the shed?
The conduit must be able to flex somewhat because the two floats will move independently (up to 4 inches). The conduit won't ever be in the water, but will go under both decks and sit 1' above water.
Nov 1, 2016

I am sorry, however, this is not work that we do.

Nov 9, 2016


The best way to answer this question is to direct you to a licensen Electrician that has worked with these type of jobs.  I am sorry I wish I could be more helpful.  Good Luck

Sid, a local electrician should be able to do the work and thanks to their licensing and continuing education, they will certainly know the answer! Good luck.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free