Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Camilo Uribe

Jan 11, 2018

Camilo Uribe answered:

Mar 22, 2018

You might want to look into AB2299 for the state of California. Add additional living area and raise the value 160k-400K to all R1 Properties. We build these for a living and are seeing a 2% return rate on your investment.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free