Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

S V asked:

Jul 29, 2021
I am looking to convert a crawlspace into an angled closet. Who would I need to contact to get quotes? (What type of contractor I suppose)
There are LARGE crawlspaces on the top floor connected to both bedrooms. I would like to put the space to better use amd get a decent sized closet. (As well as getting rid of the small janky ones I currently have)

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free