Precautions for safety and health:
- model home sanitizing and wipe downs
- social distancing within models
- model home visits by appointment only
- caution signs posted on doors
- communicating with customers that we can continue doing business electronically including virtual tours of homes, electronic handling of contracts, etc.
- staff working from home and exercising safety precautions
GuildQuality partners with it's member companies to survey their customers and collect detailed feedback on their behalf. By administrating surveys as an unbiased third party we ensure that customers have the oppurtunity to express their true feelings about a project and that members get the most accurate and detailed feedback possible.
When a survey contains the "Review" question, that customer's answer will show up on the member's profile page as a public review. Members have the option to turn off reviews but cannot hide individual reviews. It's all or nothing. This means that any reviews you see on a GuildQuality profile page are real comments left by the customer and verified by GuildQuality.
Each item listed under "Customer satisfaction" represents a specific question asked by GuildQuality to customers of Great Southern Homes as part of our survey process. The bar graph and percentage next to the question stand for the percentage of respondents that were "Satisfied" about that particular question.
A customer is considered satisfied about about a question if they answered with 4 or more stars out of 5. For example if the "Communication" question is at 95% satisfaction that means that 95% of survey respondents answered that question with 4 or more stars out of 5 possible stars.More about surveys