Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Starlight Homes

Oct 7, 2019

Kevin Nagai of Starlight Homes PRO answered:

Oct 10, 2019

Hi Martha. It is best you reference your community's deed restrictions on driveway widths. Any modifications to the exterior of your home or property usually requires ACC/ARC (Architectural Control/Review Committee) and HOA approval prior to those changes. If you live in the jurisdiction of a municipality you may need to get permits and inspections, as well.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free