Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Rob Morrison

Roy Clarke asked:

Sep 3, 2015

Rob Morrison of R&K Remodeling PRO answered:

Oct 21, 2015

Being that this is a saftey first and homeowner's insurance second question, a Licensed Electrician in your county/township is the best way to go. Breakers tripping can be one of many issues from, just a faulty breaker, to improperly installed or overloaded circuits. NEC is nationwide but county codes/variances can be more stringent/specific in residential electrical. Electricians are not cheap but this is an area you don't want to take any shortcuts. Ensure you see their license and make sure the work gets inspected prior to energizing your home.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free