Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Nick Heldman

Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016

A lawyer is the first place to start. Your builder should be insured for problems like this. If it is a big box builder then I am sure something in the corporate contract has an answer for this. You definitely will want to keep any paperwork, emails, texts, etc just to back up your claim. Also the city/county should have the design on file because that is what the permit is attached too. 

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free