Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Jeffery Monti

Bruce James asked:

Nov 17, 2015

Jeffery Monti answered:

Nov 22, 2015

I jsut had a new house built and the concrete foundation had a settling crack that ran from the casement window to the floor.  THe only way we resolved it was to hire a local basement waterproofing company (Crack-X - Natick, MA.) who utilized polyurethane injection to seal/fill the crack from the floor up to the window.  It was rouhgly $700.00 for the job.  Some DIY Kit info I found useful can be found at website:

Hope this is useful.


-- Jeff

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free