Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Willa Price asked:

Mar 17, 2017
I have a waterless water tank supplied with gas. I want a water softener. Who would I call to purchase and install. Thanks

Amanda Terry answered:

Mar 27, 2017

Willa, we recommend speaking with a professional plumber in your area. They will be able to assist with the purchase and install of a water softener to help with the hard water you are experiencing.

Sep 13, 2017

We use Culligan for our house and they install.  Hiring a plumber is not necessary.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free