Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Pat Moran

Tapas Bose asked:

Jan 9, 2019
Jan 15, 2019

Just behind the valve handle there is a "packing nut" that sucures the shut off valve into the body of the unit. Take a cresent wrench and tighten up that nut and this should stop that leak. No need to pay for a plumber.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free