Ask questions and get answers from experienced industry professionals
Without question you should invest your money in Fiber Cement Siding for the following reasons:
1. Authentic and more tranditional appearance.
2. Better fire rating.
3. Does not fade like vinyl.
4. Higher Return on Investment.
5. The ability to paint your house should you choose, down the road.
6. Will not warp, buckle or move on the walls.
7. The trim finshes that can be achieved with Fiber Cement are not possible with vinyl.
How would you like to have been the last person on your block to have bought Aluminum Siding 30 years ago? That is the reality of today's exterior cladding market. The vinyl industry is scambling but have yet to come up with a viable alternative to Fiber Cement. There are some new composites that are starting to make inroads but they are still too costly and are in limitied profiles.
Be sure to choose a Perfered James Hardie Contractor so you know all the best practices will be followed in accourdace with the manufactuere's specifications.
Unlike vinyl, Hardie Board needs a skilled craftsman to insure a propoer and long lasting installation.
K & B Home Remodelers
Are you a building professional?
Why not answer these questions like a pro?Sign up free