Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Gene Frederic

Seam Goh asked:

Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015

We recommend filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureu in your region.  If the company has any standards, this should make them and other consumers aware of the issue and hopefully they dont make the same mistake twice or no one will use them in the future.  Hope this helps. 

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free