Ask questions and get answers from experienced industry professionals
I am not sure where you are located, but have you looked through the GuildQuality Contractors to see if there are any members in your area? A tile contractor or renovation company would defintely be able to help you!
Willa, we recommend speaking with a professional plumber in your area. They will be able to assist with the purchase and install of a water softener to help with the hard water you are experiencing.
Where is your townhome located? We are located in the Charleston, South Carolina area and would be happy to refer you to high quality masons. Since masonry contractors vary by location, we would also recommend using GuildQuality to search for a reputable Brick Mason in your area.
Best of luck with your outdoor living project!
We agree with Geoff's suggestion and would also recommend speaking with a local landscape architect. They not only handle plant specifications, but also deal with drainage and irrigation. They will be able to assist you or point you in the right direction to solve your issue.
We follow the advice of one of our trusted wood flooring subcontractors in Charleston, South Carolina - using a white vinegar solution is the best way to clean beautiful hardwood floors!
Follow these simple steps to keep your hardwood floors clean:
- Vacuum or dry mop the floor to remove any surface dust or dirt
- Fill a bucket with a solution of 1/2 cup of white vinegar to one gallon of warm water
- Immerse a mop into the solution and wring out until it's damp-dry
(**Never use a soaking mop on hardwoods**)
- Mop the floors starting in one corner and go in the direction of the floor boards
- Rinse the mop head frequently and change the solution if the water begins to dirty
Are you a building professional?
Why not answer these questions like a pro?Sign up free