Show All
Show Answers
Show Open Questions
Show Most Popular

Topnotch Construction

Seam Goh asked:

Jun 24, 2015
Aug 27, 2015

Have you made the contractor aware of your disappointment? Have you given them the opportunity to "Make it Right?" If so, i would go to the agency that issues licenses in your area and file a formal complaint. The BBB is also a good place to go. Both of these entities will investigate your complaint and seek to have the situation remedied.

Are you a building professional?

Why not answer these questions like a pro?

Sign up free