Are your customers telling you the whole truth?
Create a “Culture of Excellence” with GuildQuality – Part 2: Build a Winning Sales PlayFebruary 10th, 2016 by
Helping the best businesses get better is not just our rallying cry for 2016, but the commitment that GuildQuality has had to the building industry since the very beginning. In our Creating a Culture of Excellence blog series, we take a thorough look at what it means to make GuildQuality a living component of your company and how to achieve success through your membership. In Part 1: Sow the Seeds of Success, we discussed the importance of getting the team invested and how having more employees involved in your customer feedback leads to an empowered and accountable workforce.
In part 2, we’re looking at the lifeblood of any thriving residential construction company: the sales team. A business won’t have their doors open for long without potential customers walking through them; especially if those potential customers make their purchase elsewhere. Savvy homeowners will always pass over “chest beaters” and empty marketing copy for compelling and verifiable reasons to do business. By gathering and promoting unbiased feedback through a 3rd party, your prospects have all the proof they need that you are the right choice.
“GuildQuality sets my company ahead of the competition. On a sales call, I will show them our GuildQuality page instead of our website. All most people really want to see are pictures and testimonials when they go to your website anyway. We can more easily portray who we are and the company our clients want to work with through GuildQuality.”
– Phil Bennett, Real Estate Repairs
So, how do you take this proof and leverage it to close more deals? Here are three easy ways to use customer feedback in the sales process:
- Create leave-behinds or notebooks: Many members use leave behinds or notebooks filled with their customer feedback during the sales pitch or consultation. If you’re looking for a good place to start, we’ve made it incredibly easy for you to use your GuildQuality profile page. Simply click the Print button at the top right corner of the page and you’ll have a clean PDF file complete with score percentages, testimonials, company information, and everything else your prospect needs for a quick reference.
- Show examples of customer feedback: Bring a tablet to the sales presentation to allow prospects to navigate your profile page, see examples of your work, and see where you’ve done work around their neighborhood with our map feature.
- Print customized feedback summaries: Use the full reporting suite while logged into your account and print off custom reports to add to your sales notebook for more targeted stats.
Would you like to give your sales a boost with your customer feedback?
Get started with a free trial of 20 surveys.
Sales isn’t just about getting potential clients jazzed about your business. Maintaining a hungry and invigorated sales team can be just as important to a healthy bottom line. Use survey results to coach or incentivize performance to keep your salespeople aware of areas where they can improve and keep them committed to doing the best job possible. Whether you establish a leaderboard for monthly competitions, tie survey results into compensation plans, or simply use the feedback as a mentoring tool, GuildQuality can help take your sales team to the next level.
“We receive invaluable information on the performance of our sales team, installers, site managers and office personnel. I highly recommend GuildQuality if you want accurate feedback from your customers.”
– Kristen Stamman, Twin Cities Siding Professionals