Share Add feedback

About this company

View all

ace electrical ac/heating

affordable ac/heating and Electrical Services for 25yrs

Answers from contractors near , LA

We need our electrical box replaced and improved, when we moved in the house the circuit breaker were not marked well.

Rob Morrison of R&K Remodeling PRO answered:

Oct 21, 2015
Being that this is a saftey first and homeowner's insurance second question, a Licensed Electrician in your county/township is the best way to go. Breakers tripping can be one of many issues from, jus ... read more

Find more electrical contractors near you

Find Contractors