I am very pleased with the work and their responsiveness to any issues I had.
Everything was first class.
I was totally happy with their work.
I thought they were professional and did their job. The designer did good work.
Honest people that did a wonderful job on my bathroom.
Jill was extremely professional and provided great information for our kitchen remodel.
I think Mark was an awesome designer; he helped us very much in the beginning. Bryan, Andrew, and Shaun were so good; they were very neat, very professional, very kind. They did an awesome job with the bathroom. They were always asking questions as we went along to be sure everything was good. Mark even gave us advice on paint color after; they really helped us through the bathroom well.
When we chose Kinetic Kitchen to remodel our two bathrooms, we selected them for two reasons: Excellent quality workmanship in a reasonable timeframe. Unfortunately, they did not meet either of those expectations. (It’s ironic, because the Kinetic Kitchen designer told my husband and I that contracting with them is like a car dealership, which I interpreted as paying top dollar knowing the work is going to be excellent in the least disruptive way. Instead it feels like we went to the used car lot to buy a broken down Ford Escort for the cost of a Lexus.) This is what went wrong with our remodel:
- The project was estimated to take 4-5 weeks. It took over 19 weeks. (Yep, over four months).
- The grout was two different colors. They took out the grout and replaced it, and it was still two different colors. Third time, they used a coloring agent to make it all the same color. They blamed the manufacturer, but in my simple Google searches the first rule is to start with enough grout to do the job, which they didn’t do. So hopefully this coloring agent they used will not fade in the next few years.
- They have no idea how to put in a heated floor. They had no plan. They ordered cable for 70 square feet when they needed 30. When the 70 feet didn’t fit, they doubled up the cable sporadically around the floor. The floor had extreme cold and hot spots. So after the whole bathroom was done, they had to take everything out, rip the floor up, and replace it all. One would have thought this time they would create a proper plan that would work. Nope! Their plan was just plain wrong. My husband ended up contacting the manufacturer for guidance and created the plan to map the cable. Kinetic Kitchen did not even know the spacing between the pillars and they proposed laying the heated wires under our vanity (which is against the manufacturer’s recommendations). Again, they truly had no idea how to install this.
- There were lots of little things, which goes to my next point, they did not care about the details of the project. The lights were touching the wood of the mirror, the threshold was a big block of wood and not tapered to be even with the floor, the doors were not sanded enough, and the towel bars were not properly anchored. To their credit, when we pointed these things out, they fixed them to our satisfaction. But sometimes, it was not an easy conversation to convey what was wrong and to get them to agree to fix it. Why not just pay attention to the details the first time and do a good job? They just wanted to be done with the job.
- When we requested to speak to the owner Vic about the problems, he refused to speak to us. (This is the same man who came to our house to determine feasibility of our remodel, who then proceeded to talk to us for 30+ minutes about his daughter going to a Canadian college cheaper than colleges in the US. Suddenly, he didn’t have time to deal with us?)
- FINALLY, I SAVE THE WORST FOR LAST. One of the Kinetic Kitchen employees flipped out and started screaming at my husband and I. Apparently he was upset about having to fix the floor and felt the best way to deal with it was to yell at the customer. Yep, with our children in the house, he yelled at us to “LOOK HIM IN THE EYE…” and he had to “EAT CROW…” by being here. His boss was standing right next to him as he yelled at us. After that, he continued to work in our house (can you say awkward?) and apologized three days later. We were at their mercy at that point and just wanted them to finish and leave.
My words of advice if you are considering Kinetic Kitchen, JUST DON’T. We are normal people, not overly demanding. We paid SO much money and just wanted the job done and done well. In the end they fixed everything, but the whole point of using Kinetic Kitchen was to have the project done right and within a reasonable time frame, at which they completely failed. If that doesn’t convince you, the very unprofessional behavior of their employee yelling at the customer is a huge red flag.
They did an excellent job. They were here on time. Excellent workmanship and craftsmanship. I would recommend them to anyone.
We were very satisfied with the whole process.
The whole experience was excellent!
I couldn't have gotten anyone better to do it.
I was very impressed with the work from start to finish. The crew professional. They did a phenomenal job.
They subcontracted the shower door to Twin City Glass. I would rate Twin City a 1.
I never really cared to be in my kitchen and now I can't stay out of it, I just love it.
Kinetic was wonderful in every aspect of our kitchen remodel. From the design process to the installation to the finalizing of finishing details the company was very professional and responsive. The quality of work was great and I would recommend them to everyone looking to have home projects done.
Kinetic Kitchen and Bath does good work, but the job took longer than I would like.
They were very professional and I would recommend them to anybody.
The staff was very helpful. Mark Rivera was extremely helpful in making selections with me.
Kinetic Kitchen design and contractor staff was great. Design staff helped us design our small space beautifully with the best functionality for us. Install staff was clean, professional and the attention to detail was amazing. Tight mitered corners - everything finished perfectly. Couldn't have been a better experience. Their knowledge of materials at all ends of the project was great. Their recommendations were top notch and we didn't have to break the bank to get the best kitchen ever.
Mark Rivera did an extremely fine job in designing my kitchen with the space I had. I would recommend Kinetic to anyone!
It was a delight to work with everyone. Everyday they cleaned up and they worked through the holiday. They left it so we could put our holiday stuff up. The staff was amazing and we love our kitchen.
Everybody was really good!
Kinetic was awesome to work with. From start to finish Mark Rivera helped with the design, layout, and helped with the choice of materials. His expertise, patience, and promptness were exceptional. Everyone has raved about our new kitchen and we highly recommend Kinetic to all of our friends and family. Sean and Keith were part of the great team on site and overall, everything went smoothly and exceeded our expectations!
We are about 75% through the building process and everything has been handled in a professional and timely manner. My wife Carolyn and I are excited about the completion in early 2019 and look forward to our move. Thank you.
They were friendly and I believe they did a great job. I am the third member of my family to use them for a solar project and no one has been sorry for that choice yet. My brother had a panel go bad. They sent someone out to swap it out quickly. We get to turn our system on for the first time to... more
We just had Darren and his staff paint our kitchen. Their work was excellent! They took away our cabinetdoors and the doors came back feeling and looking as smooth as glass! Darren answered the phoneevery single time I called him...The best part is that I had forgotten that I had given him a depo... more
The crew worked quickly and efficiently. My project was done ahead of schedule and the quality was excellent. I also liked that as I was planning my project, Chris itemized my project so I could easily decide on what I wanted to have painted. Nice work Freshcoat!
Learn why professional home builders and home improvement contractors join our community of quality.Get started
GuildQuality partners with it's member companies to survey their customers and collect detailed feedback on their behalf. By administrating surveys as an unbiased third party we ensure that customers have the opportunity to express their true feelings about a project and that members get the most accurate and detailed feedback possible.
When a survey contains the "Review" question, that customer's answer will show up on the member's profile page as a public review. Members have the option to turn off reviews but cannot hide individual reviews. It's all or nothing. This means that any reviews you see on a GuildQuality profile page are real comments left by the customer and verified by GuildQuality.
Each item listed under "Customer satisfaction" represents a specific question asked by GuildQuality to customers of Kinetic Kitchen and Bath as part of our survey process. The bar graph and percentage next to the question stand for the percentage of respondents that were "Satisfied" about that particular question.
A customer is considered satisfied about about a question if they answered with 4 or more stars out of 5. For example if the "Communication" question is at 95% satisfaction that means that 95% of survey respondents answered that question with 4 or more stars out of 5 possible stars.More about surveys