From the beginning of our project to completion KB was right on top of the process throughout. Time lines and safety were a key factor so that business operations would not be interrupted. The crews were helpful in keeping our business and property as clean as possible. Communication with Erik and Brad were constant so we knew what was going to be happening on a consistent basis. The scope of work basically consisted of a four story facelift on the exterior of the building. Things were handled professionally. The overall finished product looks amazing. Thank you KB for a job well done. Your team will certainly be considered for future projects. Rob G. Maintenance Lead AAFCU
We had a project involving total siding removal and reinstallation as well as window and door replacement. Unfortunately the project did not go smoothly. The initial contact with the company was great and Curtis was very friendly and walked us through the project. However, as we rolled along, the expectations we had based on what Curtis had told us were not met. Some issues that we encountered:
1. The project manager assigned to us did not remain in close contact through the project. There were many delays in getting supplies, which I do not blame on Krueger Brothers as most industries were hit by Covid; however, when supplies that we had ordered were not available or timelines had changed, we were not notified or notified last minute. Communication with the project manager was terrible to non-existent. The Buildertrend website touted by Curtis to be the one-source for all project information was not utilized at all throughout the project.
2. The colors we ordered were not available; we were not told this until very late in the game - several weeks after our initial deposit was made and the site survey was completed. Again, I understand that supply change challenges were the norm due to Covid and other factors but we made color selections 3 different times and never could get a straight answer from the project manager if the product simply wasn't available or was delayed. We would have been willing to wait longer for the color selection we picked.
3. The windows we had specifically ordered were not available. We had specified and paid for double-hung windows in a custom size. We were never told that the windows were not available until the crew showed up on site to install the windows. I was out of town and my wife noticed that the window was not double-hung. When she brought this up to the crew, they said they would contact the project manager - who never notified us. We never did get the windows that we had ordered and had to settle for a single hung window in its place.
4. We had a front and back door ordered in a special color. These were understandably delayed. They didn't arrive until after the siding had been completed. The crew that put them in did a hasty job, leaving some packing material in place during the installation. Screws were not even installed on the storm door sweep, it had just been placed on the door and not secured. The doors were ordered incorrectly in that the front door did not have the peep hole we requested, it had been installed on the back door (different size and swing). The peephole that was eventually installed is still worthless as the lens in the door continues to slide out of place. Door handles came loose a few weeks after install. When the company sent someone to adjust that as well as correct some alignment issues, the problem was corrected but appears to be returning (bad alignment) after a full cycle of winter to summer and back to fall again.
5. Window installation was okay except that the crew left stickers, smudges, etc. on the windows. They came back to clean some of them but still left the windows needing much more cleaning.
6. Interior trim work was shoddy at best. We noted several pieces of trim barely attached to the wall requiring a repeat visit. Gaps in the corners of the trim and even cracked trim leave the installation looking amateur rather than a professional project we paid thousands of dollars for. Stain done on the trim left splotches in several places and required many repeat visits to complete. One one return visit to correct trim, painters tape applied to the front and back doors ending up peeling the paint off our new doors leaving white spots. This again required many repeat visits to correct the paint issues.
7. Lack of coordination. As mentioned, there was little to no notice of dates throughout the project. My wife found out about the siding team coming out to do a site survey when she saw strangers walking outside her office window while working from home. Window installation team gave us less than a week's notice. Visits to repair interior trim were often with less than 3-hours notice. One visit to repair paint on the door was unannounced.
8. Biggest positive out of this project was the siding itself. That team did a fantastic job on the siding and aside from not being the colors we originally chose, love the outcome. The siding team was great.
The crew did a fabulous job with window installation but I wasn’t impressed with the stucco crew or with communication between us/Josh/ & Miguel.
I don't want to leave a public comment or review.
My friend had the same crew that I did. The crew who built my beautiful deck was wonderful to work with. They didn't cuss. They were right on. Fabian was in charge. He was real knowledgeable about everything. They were just great - always on time, always very polite, and did the most wonderful job.
KB did a great job with our deck - would recommend to anyone!
Construction went quickly. Crew cleaned up after themselves very well, no loose nails/screws found anywhere near the site. Would use them again.
From the first visit to discuss the proposed project through completion the entire team was professional, responsive and cordial. The finished deck and French doors are beautiful. A five star review for the entire team.
If there’s a problem They fix it!
I would be kind of hesitant to recommend them. I would not recommend them to a family member. People can fight their own battles. We are also waiting for four covers that go on the rail.
Very professional, Quality product and service.
We have recommended Kreuger Brothers to our neighbors and they have done several jobs on our street!
I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have a new deck built. Everyone was friendly and professional and a delight to work with on this project. The installation crew were fun to have around and did a beautiful job. I'm so happy to be using my new deck now that warm weather has arrived.
We highly recommend Krueger Brothers’ after our professional, personal, and timely experience!
Communication was good even when schedules got behind a little.
This was the second project we worked with them on. We have and will continue to recommend them
What distinguishes Krueger Bros. from other companies is their integrity, knowledge of the products, and installation processes. It begins with the customer service team, Ashley, Grace, and Bibliana, who answer the phone with "I can help you" and they do! Junior, Tim, Bryan, Josh and Max have worked on multiple projects in my home. They make my satisfaction a priority and consistently go above and beyond to ensure the end product matches my expectations. I have used Krueger Bros. to repair my roof and install Pella windows and door. When issues occur, as with any home they do, they are relentless in solving the problems. From beginning to end, questions were answered and I felt like I had a partner through out the process. The integrity of this operation does not come without effort and the commitment of Matt Krueger. I will continue to use Krueger Bros. with other home projects.
I was impressed from the start by their professionalism. The James Hardie board siding is a beautiful, quality product. The pricing was reasonable, excellent workmanship, and it was a smooth installation process.
It took 2 years to get our work done. Many things were done incorrectly and had to be redone.
They did a great job.
Krueger Brothers is one of the most professional organizations we've dealt with. They do first class work. I would highly recommend them.
They did a wonderful job on my house and I was very happy.
Very good experience on the whole.
Kruger Brothers is a fantastic company who cares about doing a job right. They go above and beyond to ensure the details are attended to. Very please with their work and will definitely use again.
Everything was great. I would highly recommend them.
GuildQuality partners with it's member companies to survey their customers and collect detailed feedback on their behalf. By administrating surveys as an unbiased third party we ensure that customers have the opportunity to express their true feelings about a project and that members get the most accurate and detailed feedback possible.
When a survey contains the "Review" question, that customer's answer will show up on the member's profile page as a public review. Members have the option to turn off reviews but cannot hide individual reviews. It's all or nothing. This means that any reviews you see on a GuildQuality profile page are real comments left by the customer and verified by GuildQuality.
Each item listed under "Customer satisfaction" represents a specific question asked by GuildQuality to customers of Krueger Brothers Construction as part of our survey process. The bar graph and percentage next to the question stand for the percentage of respondents that were "Satisfied" about that particular question.
A customer is considered satisfied about about a question if they answered with 4 or more stars out of 5. For example if the "Communication" question is at 95% satisfaction that means that 95% of survey respondents answered that question with 4 or more stars out of 5 possible stars.More about surveys