Everyone from Hixon Home Improvement was fantastic. Everyone understood the situation with my mother, who is disabled. They were able to take care of the AAA equipment and other parts of her home, and I would highly recommend them.
I already referred my neighbor who lives a couple houses down, and they used Hixon Home Improvement as well.
They stand behind their work. They did a good job.
Hixon Home Improvement did an excellent job and had excellent workers. They were very professional and cleaned up. Everything was just excellent.
I am happy with the work that was done
They are experienced with quality workmanship. The employees are nice and easy to deal with.
Strongly agree. I would definitely recommend Hixon to a friend.
1. The workers did not start work til 10:00 or later on 5 of 7 days and left a few hours later. However, on 1 day that I went outside at about 7:30 to take out my trash, their truck was sitting outside my house. I am assuming they had a GPS tracker from work and the main office thought they were working at my house but instead they were sitting in the truck for at least a couple hours not in my house working.
2. I paid for clean up and they did not remove all of the insulation from the attic that was sitting in the one bedroom. Having asthma, it is taking a long time for me to clean this up as there is a layer of this stuff on everything- EVERYTHING. Plus patches of it on the floor, in the closet, and behind my dresser, which they never moved. In addition, they left fiber glass tiles for me to clean up in the other room.
3. They did not drop the tiles all the way down into the drop ceiling. They are not fit in them and I told them right away. Almost 2 months later and still have done nothing about it.
4. They have not had an inspection to make sure it is up to code though they said he would be there within a week. I’m calling Building and Code tomorrow myself.
5. The one young man, Kevin, seems nice and had no problem answering questions. The young female who answered had an attitude.
Overall, they seem like nice people. I don’t know if it’s because of Covid or what, but I think the main problem is they told me 7 days to complete and I assumed that would be 7 complete work days. But with their people only there a few hours for 5 of those days actually working, I am not surprised it was rushed and not complete. I guess I paid because I just wanted the guy out of my house. Didn’t realize all of the above til inspected the 2 rooms. The other 2 rooms were fine. Also should note they painted the one room and never asked me for a color- they painted white, but I would have wanted bright white. They painted more of an egg shell.
They do quality work, and have prompt service.
Hixon Home Improvement has always behaved in a very professional and courteous manner and has kept me informed of any changes in schedule.
Basically, they're a pleasure to work with.
All the men on the site during repairs were very courteous, very professional. I would always recommend hixon.
I was very happy with what they did and the speed that they did it in. I'm happy with the results.
The work is impeccable. Very professional. Bill did exactly what I wanted. The crew worked quickly and everything was cleaned up afterward. I would highly recommend this company. I will certainly be calling them again.
The estimator was very professional and the men performing the work were very timely and skilled.
The guys did a great job . They cleaned up at the end of the day.
Excellent service, and great communication.
they are the VERY best at what they do!
I was very satisfied with their work and they were very professional.
With the recent project, I was not satisfied with the way my situation was handled.
This is our second job with Hixon, and hopefully we will have a third! Treating the customers as family goes a long way! Other people I know have used Hixon, and would not use anyone else in their construction needs. Thank you Hixon, for being great!!!
I was not happy with the scheduling. My daughter is the one who called and was here for the estimate. I am the homeowner, but they kept trying to get in touch with my daughter. They would schedule things and I would have no idea becuase they kept getting in touch with my daughter. I wasn't too happy with that.
Had a pleasant experience working with the Hixon Home Improvement team. Got a much needed remodeling of my 3/4 bathroom in the basement. Both Bill and John were courteous and attentive to my home and its surroundings and know their trades well. John has a very strong work ethic which I much appreciated.
They were very responsive and professional, and they did a good job.
They were cheap, professional, punctual, and reliable.
GuildQuality partners with it's member companies to survey their customers and collect detailed feedback on their behalf. By administrating surveys as an unbiased third party we ensure that customers have the opportunity to express their true feelings about a project and that members get the most accurate and detailed feedback possible.
When a survey contains the "Review" question, that customer's answer will show up on the member's profile page as a public review. Members have the option to turn off reviews but cannot hide individual reviews. It's all or nothing. This means that any reviews you see on a GuildQuality profile page are real comments left by the customer and verified by GuildQuality.
Each item listed under "Customer satisfaction" represents a specific question asked by GuildQuality to customers of Hixon Home Improvement, Inc. as part of our survey process. The bar graph and percentage next to the question stand for the percentage of respondents that were "Satisfied" about that particular question.
A customer is considered satisfied about about a question if they answered with 4 or more stars out of 5. For example if the "Communication" question is at 95% satisfaction that means that 95% of survey respondents answered that question with 4 or more stars out of 5 possible stars.More about surveys