Ask questions and get answers from experienced industry professionals
We follow the advice of one of our trusted wood flooring subcontractors in Charleston, South Carolina - using a white vinegar solution is the best way to clean beautiful hardwood floors!
Follow these simple steps to keep your hardwood floors clean:
- Vacuum or dry mop the floor to remove any surface dust or dirt
- Fill a bucket with a solution of 1/2 cup of white vinegar to one gallon of warm water
- Immerse a mop into the solution and wring out until it's damp-dry
(**Never use a soaking mop on hardwoods**)
- Mop the floors starting in one corner and go in the direction of the floor boards
- Rinse the mop head frequently and change the solution if the water begins to dirty
Are you a building professional?
Why not answer these questions like a pro?Sign up free