Falcon Construction & Remodeling Inc.

Falcon Construction & Remodeling Inc. is a contractor based in Orland Park, IL. We don't have any additional information about Falcon Construction & Remodeling Inc..

If this is your business, claim your profile to edit your company information, collect and respond to reviews, and answer questions from homeowners.

Leave the first review

Have you had work done by Falcon Construction & Remodeling Inc.? Let everyone know about your experience by leaving a review!

Leave review
Saurabh .

Review of 123 Exteriors Inc by

· Naperville

I would recommend them but I would make sure the work is done completely for the final details. My work was 99% satisfactory, the other 1% was delayed.

Kanella V.

Review of Window Works by

· Oak Lawn

All the people that came here were very nice and polite. They were very careful with my floors when they were walking in and out which was nice. I am very satisfied.

Susan L.

Review of Champion Windows of South Bend by

· Niles

I am completely satisfied.

Melissa L.

Review of Next Door & Window by

· Oak Lawn

The scheduling issue was not the company's fault. The manufacturer was delayed with fabricating the door, and the schedule delay wasn't bad, only a week. Everything was resolved and it wasn't bad.

Looking for tips on how to do a home garage insulation project
Nov 7, 2014
Is your garage attached to the house or is it on its own? If it is attached is there living space above the garage? Are you looking to insulate the walls and ceiling? Are you going to drywall the gara ... read more
How can I protect my home from storm damage?
Jun 25, 2014
There are new shingles on the market that are hail resistant, specifically GAF.  And, Owens Corning TruDef shingles have a fantastic SureNail strip that gives them extra strength agains high winds.  I ... read more

Learn why professional home builders and home improvement contractors join our community of quality.

Get started