Are your customers telling you the whole truth?
Lessons from the trenches: Becoming a customer-centric companyApril 29th, 2016 by
At the Atlanta Builder and Remodeler Expo in March 2016, GuildQuality hosted a panel discussion focused on what it means to be a customer-centric company and how to build that into your company’s core values. There, we had the honor of hearing from Mark Buelow, President & Owner of Distinctive Remodeling Solutions, and Brian Brock, Sales & Marketing Director at Hullco, Inc. – both of whom are a part of companies that put their customers at the center of everything they do. We asked them tough questions like:
- What does customer-centric mean to you?
- How does customer satisfaction affect your bottom line?
- How do you deal with difficult customers?
- How do you ensure your entire team provides great service each and every time?
- How do you measure customer satisfaction?