Are your customers telling you the whole truth?
Hello Friends of GuildQuality,
Thanksgiving is a few short days away, so we thought we’d let you know who we’re most thankful for (in no particular order) this year.
1. Our Guildmembers – Without you, we cannot achieve our mission to elevate the stature of the building and home improvement industry to a level commensurate with its importance.
2. Our GuildQuality Partners – You introduce us to the next generation of Guildmembers, and therefore continue to grow our community of quality.
3. Our homeowners – Your feedback enables our Guildmembers to understand and improve their businesses, which in turn benefits future customers.
4. Our GuildQuality employees – Your continuous hard work and dedication to GuildQuality creates a positive and productive work environment, and therefore contributes to our pursuit of excellence.
5. Our GuildQuality dogs – Your never-ending tail wags and energetic spirits make the GuildQuality office all the more fun!
Special thanks from Geoff Graham:
I am grateful for so much. The list is too long! I’ll leave it at this: I’m grateful for every single one of our 2,300+ Guildmembers, and I am especially grateful for the 83 pioneering companies who have been with us for more than 10 years. Those 83 joined GuildQuality when the business was very young; we saw each other through the recession, and they’ve helped us to grow into the company we are today. Over the last few months, I have had the great pleasure to see many of them at a few industry events, and their handshakes and hugs have meant a lot. I’m deeply honored that they allow GuildQuality to support them in their continued pursuit of excellence.