Are your customers telling you the whole truth?
Call for entries: 2016 NARI Atlanta Service Excellence AwardJuly 7th, 2016 by
GuildQuality has partnered with NARI Atlanta to power the first NARI Atlanta Service Excellence Award, which recognizes remodelers who are leaders in customer service.
How it Works
In order to participate, you must be a member of the NARI Atlanta chapter. GuildQuality will survey a selection of your customers and use those results to determine the overall winners. You will submit the greater of either: (1) Your last 12 months of projects or (2) Your most recent 30 projects (going back multiple years as necessary). For example, if you do more than 30 jobs a year, you will do Option 1 and submit all clients from the last 12 months, and we will select a random 30 to survey.
GuildQuality will survey those 30 past customers at no cost, using our proven multi-touch process, and you will receive all survey feedback in real time.
After the surveying process is complete, GuildQuality will tabulate scores and review the results with NARI chapter leaders to determine the winners.
- The deadline to apply for the award is September 30, 2016
- Customer information for surveying must be submitted by October 7, 2016
Announcing the Winners
NARI will recognize the winners at the CotY Awards night in December. All winners will receive a physical award and an award badge for online use.
- Apply by filling out the form below.
- Provide GuildQuality with your client information using the downloadable spreadsheet you’ll receive after completing the form.
- Have any questions? Let us know! email@example.com