Are your customers telling you the whole truth?
Call for entries: 2017 NARI Eastern Massachusetts Service Excellence AwardNovember 25th, 2016 by
GuildQuality has partnered with EM NARI to power the NARI Eastern Massachusetts Service Excellence Award, which recognizes remodelers who are leaders in customer service.
How it Works
In order to participate, you must be a member of the EM NARI chapter. GuildQuality will survey a selection of your customers and use those results to determine the overall winners. There will be two categories featuring (1) companies who conduct 20 or fewer projects per year, and (2) companies who conduct over 20 projects per year.
You will submit all completed projects from 2016. If the total number of projects completed is greater than 20, we will select a random sampling of 20 to survey. If you submit fewer than 20 projects, then we will survey all completed projects submitted.
GuildQuality will survey those 20 past customers at no cost, using our proven multi-touch process, and you will receive all survey feedback in real time.
After the surveying process is complete, GuildQuality will tabulate scores and review the results with NARI chapter leaders to determine the winners.
- The deadline to apply for the award is February 3, 2017
- Customer information for surveying must be submitted by February 3, 2017
Announcing the Winners
NARI will recognize the winners at the CotY Awards, March 29, 2017. All winners will receive a physical award and an award badge for online use.
- Apply by filling out the form below
- Provide GuildQuality with your client information using the downloadable spreadsheet you’ll receive after completing the form.
- Submit your $25 application fee
- Select “Customer Service Award Entry -Powered by GuildQuality” to purchase your entry
Have any questions? Let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org