What's your recommendation rate with your customers?
Call for entries: 2017 CCN Service Excellence AwardSeptember 6th, 2016 by
GuildQuality is partnering with the Certified Contractors Network (CCN) again this year to power the 2017 CCN Service Excellence Award. This will recognize a CCN contractor who shows commitment to quality and service.
How it Works
GuildQuality will survey a selection of your customers and use those results to determine the winner. You will submit the greater of either: (1) Your last 12 months of projects or (2) Your most recent 30 projects (going back multiple years as necessary). For example, if you do more than 30 jobs a year, you will do Option 1 and submit all clients from the last 12 months, and we will select a random 30 to survey. GuildQuality will review the results with CCN to determine the winner. (Note: Current Guildmembers will not need to resurvey any customers. Just apply below and we’ll reach out to you to provide more information.)
– Please note: To be eligible to win, candidates must be CCN members and must attend the CCN Winter Conference.
– The deadline to apply is October 14th.
– Customer information for surveying must be submitted by October 21st.
Announcing the Winners
The winner will be recognized at the CCN Winter Conference with a physical award. The winner will also receive an award badge for online use and a press release template.
– Apply by filling out the form below.
– Provide GuildQuality with your client information using the downloadable spreadsheet you’ll receive after completing the form. (Note: GuildQuality members will not need to resurvey any clients.)
We are no longer accepting applicants for this award. Please contact email@example.com for information.